For example, the wall switch can be taught to an Amazon Echo as follows:
1. Reset the wall switch if you have already used it**
2. Open the Amazon Alexa app
3. Go to the Devices category and press the "+"
4. Select "Add device" and then the category "Switch"
5. Select "Other" as the brand and then start the device search
6. Start the connection mode of the wall switch**
After successful pairing, the Paulmann Zigbee Smart Switch will appear in the Amazon Alexa app in the category Switch.
You can find out how to connect the wall switch with luminaires via Touchlink and divide it into two groups in the instructions.