- Paulmann offers a diverse range of smart Zigbee 3.0 luminaires, lamps and accessories
- Direct lighting control without a gateway, using the Paulmann Gent remote control or the Paulmann Indoor wall switch via Touchlink, for example
- Simple integration into Paulmann’s smik gateway lighting system
- Can also be used with Zigbee control systems such as Amazon Echo and Philips Hue Bridge 2 (excl. Hue Entertainment)
- Controllable by voice, for example with Amazon’s Alexa or Google Assistant* Full light control even when on the move via cloud connection*
- Home and garden coverage thanks to mesh network
- Setup of large lighting systems possible*
* * Subject to the gateway used
Easy, intuitive operation via the Paulmann smik app
The free mobile app for iOS and Android devices is installed in a few minutes and can be used right away – without the need to create a user account.
Finding your way to your first lighting setting is easy and intuitive.
The smik app offers many features in the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish. It includes many useful features, such as quick access to scenario controls directly from the home screen, and allows you to control your lighting system remotely.
Below you can have a look at your dashboard, light settings, scenarios, routines, accessory integration and dark mode:
Simply use the popular voice command option
The Paulmann smik skill in combination with the Paulmann smik gateway allows you to use Amazon’s Alexa for controlling connected Zigbee 3.0 lighting devices for areas and scenarios. Simply connect the smik account with your personal Alexa account. Zigbee 3.0 devices such as lamps, luminaires and smart plugs integrated in the smik gateway will then be automatically synchronised with your Alexa account for convenient control. The same applies for previously created areas and scenarios.
Simply say “Alexa, brighter in the living room”, “Alexa, switch to warm white for the hallway luminaire”, “Alexa, switch off the light in the office” or “Alexa, activate the Relax scenario in the living room” and the lighting ambiance in your home will quickly adjust to your requirements.
The app supports voice commands in English (GB), German (DE), French (FR), Italian (IT) and Spanish (ES).
Standard Zigbee 3.0 control options
Accessories like the smart plug allow the integration of existing luminaires into the smart Zigbee system.
The Gent Zigbee remote control can also be integrated and used as part of the gateway network.