- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smart Home
- % Sale
Bathroom lighting: What's important?
You will find a short summary of Key Points for Bathroom Lighting at the bottom of this page.
1. Where can I install light sources in my bathroom?
Many of our mirror luminaires can be adjusted individually to point them exactly at where you want their light.
2. Water and electricity: What you need to be aware of when installing your bathroom lighting
3. How many lumens per square metre are needed in the bathroom?
4. The perfect colour temperature for your bathroom
Use LED panels with a dimming function to get both colour temperatures from the same luminaire. Really practical: Products with a 3-step-dim function will help with choosing the right light colour without any need for a wall-mounted dimmer switch.
5. Smart colour changes in the bathroom
Bathroom lighting overview
The right IP protection in the bathroom is essential:
- You will need IP67-protected luminaires n the immediate vicinity of the bathtub and shower.
- IP65 will suffice around the fittings for your washbasin, bathtub and shower.
- IP44-protected bathroom luminaires will have to be installed at a distance of more than 60 cm to the bathtub/shower, or above a height of 2.25 m.