- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smart Home
- % Sale
- Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Installation Instructions & Tips
- Paulmann Tip: Digital LED Strip
- Paulmann Tip: YourLED Dim Switch Controller
- Paulmann Tip: MaxLED Dim Switch Controller
- Paulmann Tip: MaxLED Flow
- Paulmann Tip: Outdoor Lighting
- Tipp Corner Profil
- Paulmann Tip: Delta Profile
- Paulmann Tip: Duo Profile
- Paulmann Tip: FlexLED 3D
- Paulmann Tip: GrooveLight
- Paulmann Tip: Recessed Spotlights
- Paulmann Tip: Recessed Spotlights in Panels
- Paulmann Tip: LED Recessed Panels
- Paulmann Tip: Wire systems
- Paulmann Tip: URail
Paulmann Tip: TV Lighting
- Paulmann Tip: YourLED Colour Change
- Paulmann Tip: Paulmann Home Bluetooth
- Paulmann Tip: Paulmann Home Zigbee
- Paulmann Tip: Shining Case
- Catalogue & Flyer
- Disposal Information
- Product Information
- Retail Section
For the perfect cinema experience!
LED backlighting for the television
LED strips for indirect lighting are perfect for highlighting individual pieces of furniture.
Hollywood does home cinema: Create the perfect cinema atmosphere with LED background lighting for your TV at the touch of a button. Imagine your flat screen TV glowing a romantic shade of red when Rhett and Scarlett kiss in “Gone with the Wind”! A gentle icy blue, on the other hand, might be the perfect choice for watching the nature documentary "March of the Penguins". Your team is playing today? Green LED backlighting for the TV will make the pitch look bigger.
YourLED colour change – colourful and bright, just like life itself!
The YourLED colour change option is just the ticket for watching something lively and colourful - like a Lady Gaga concert. The party lights function will bring the party mood right into your living room! You are fully in control: change the light colour effect pattern and speed to suit your mood quickly and easily with your remote control. LED backlighting will also take your gaming experience on the big screen TV to the next level.
Glare-free light: A relief for the eyes
LED backlighting is not just a great way to highlight your TV and create a cinematic atmosphere in your home – it is also very kind to the eyes. Gone are the days of watching TV in the dark or with some annoyingly bright light distracting you. Too much contrast between the brightness of the room and the TV screen are really bad for the eyes. That is why you should always use indirect light sources while watching TV. Especially lights that gently illuminate the space behind or around it. The iris can close up more than in a dark room, which makes the images appear sharper – just like they should. It takes just a few simple steps for you to experience a whole new level of viewing pleasure with LED backlighting for the TV.